Thursday, November 8, 2007

I know how to spin!


New skill alert: Joshua can spin around in a circle. Big news, I know. Yesterday he started pivoting on his one foot until he fell over. He thought this was great fun and did it over and over and over. When I got home last night he was even imitating Jason when he would do it. Daddy would spin. Joshua would spin with a big smile. Pretty cute. I know this isn't earth shattering news, but I don't want to be accused of holding back on any of you.


This picture is from our playtime this morning before I came to the office. I can't get over how cute these outfits are! Something has trumped shopping for clothes for us----- baby stuff is WAY more fun to buy. Our next adventure for Joshua is going to be an official, good, well fitted pair of shoes. Now that he's on the move in a big way, Jason and I both think it's time to look into something more substantial for his little piggies. I love the Pedipeds and will probably continue to have them for him, but he's going to need a little pair of sneakers or something soon. Maybe Santa will bring Joshua his first real pair of shoes? I'll have to put the order in with the North Pole.

Best wishes for a great day everybody. We're looking forward to a visit with Sue this evening, so lots of excitement in our house tonight.

No comments: