Monday, December 29, 2008

Short and VERY sweet...

I've been a bit longwinded lately. Imagine that? So if you've stuck with me through my ramblings, thank you my friends.

So...a short and sweet one today. Yesterday was one of those awesome days where I seemed to really sit back and enjoy Joshua. We laughed really hard a few times at the things that he was coming up with. But this little interchange took the cake. I ran to the kitchen and scribbled it down, knowing immediately that it was "bloggable".

Joshua: "So....what can I get for you today?" He was sitting at his aquadoodle pad and drawing whatever I asked him to get me. This is a classic Joshua game.

Me: "How about a cheeseburger." This from the dieter...a cheeseburger sounds unbelievable. But I digress.

Joshua: "Sure." He draws it. "What with?" Because clearly you can't have JUST a cheeseburger. Come on Mommy.

Me: "How about french fries?"

Joshua: "Sure." He draws them. "Anything else?"

Me: "A milkshake please."

Joshua: "Sorry Mommy. I don't have any more milkshakes. I put them away."

Goodness...I sure do love this little boy.

No comments: