Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"Ice Day"...Well said, Emily!

I'm attempting without success to upload some very cute photos, but have gotten sufficiently frustrated. Just like Emily's post, it was an ice related delayed start for me this morning, which means we have a clean house, a smaller pile of dirty laundry, and supper waiting to be popped into the oven upon my return home this evening.

Joshua and I rewarded ourselves for our hard cleaning work this morning with a little downtime and the first part of "Horton Hears a Who". A very cute movie- funny for parents and enjoyable for Dr. Seuss lovers like Josh.

I'll work some more on the pictures. I've tried 4 times and have gotten "an error occured during upload". I'm taking that as a sign that I should work on something else before it's time to head home for the evening.

No comments: