Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 1 of our new routine...

Oh! So THAT is how you use the Boppy!

Playing Play-Doh in the afternoon

Why do I feel like every picture of Lauren looks exactly the same?

Well...we survived day one of being the Three Musketeers while Daddy was at work. At times I felt more like the Three Stooges, but all in all, it was a good day. I had some adjusting to do in getting used to the feeling of guilt when Joshua had to wait for something because Lauren was either eating or screaming or doing something else that required me to attend to her. The good news is that he is really none the worse for the wear this morning.
The day flew by awfully quickly, and I never managed to get my hair done or put my makeup on. Both of the kids were dressed, clean and happy, so I really wasn't too concerned about me. This morning is already an improvement--- my hair is done, I've got makeup on my face, and I'm wearing jeans for the first time since coming home from the hospital. I know....it's a big day.
Stacie and my Aunt Rhonda are coming for a visit this afternoon and we're super excited about that. Joshua especially. Otherwise, it's going to be another day of our new routine. I think we're going to settle in just fine.

1 comment:

The Bingamans said...

SOOO glad things are going well! Can't wait to see you all again! Hopefully sometime this week!