Thursday, October 11, 2007

Silly Fun...


I just wanted to share a quick fun photo from before-work playtime this morning. I was trying to take a few pictures of Joshua (because I don't think the 5000 we have of him are enough) and he kept coming after the camera. So, when he jumped in my lap, I figured I'd snap a quick picture of the two of us together. He got quite a giggle out of seeing his close up on the camera screen once we were done.

The walking continues. Last night he was back and forth across the living room and was navigating his way around daddy on the floor in order to get to his head and pull his hair. Poor Jason- at one point his head hit the floor so hard thanks to Joshua's bashing that I'm surprised he can still see straight this morning. We need to work on the concept of "gentle". So I guess this walking progress is not a fluke. The funny part is that as soon as he steps foot onto the wood part of our floors, he crashes to a crawling position in a hurry. I don't think he quite has the solid footing to be able to handle NO traction on the wood. I also caught a quick picture of him standing pretty much independently this morning at his ball popper, so I've included that as well.
As for the commenting dilemma, I have figured how to block comments on the site, as well as delete inappropriate ones. There's no need for all of you to have to look at junk here, on a site made just for our little guy. So hopefully that solves the problem. So if you see a delay in any of your comments appearing, don't worry. More to come.

3 comments:

Cousin Danaca said...

helllllooooo Dugans -- just caught up on this weeks blogs, and WOW we're walking :) can't wait to see it in person.

we're still on for the 20th/21st right Meg?

Megan said...

You bet! I can't wait to see you.

BrookesMommy said...

Meg,
Aunt Libby here...
What the heck happened with the posts? I never got the story about the "Tara" chick...
Fill me in!