Thursday, November 29, 2007

My-Ma-Ma the Maypole

I sincerely wish I could post videos, although I'm pretty sure I would eat up all the space allowed by these nice Blogger folks by doing so. The past two evenings, Joshua has decided that I am his official May pole. If I'm sitting on the floor to play with him he'll begin walking around me in a circle. On Tuesday evening, this went on for the better part of 15 minutes without stopping. I'm sure that my description of this little game isn't doing it a bit of justice, but it was very cute. Occasionally he would stumble over to the chair where Jason was sitting, bounce off of it and change the direction of the circle. It was impressive that he didn't fall more than he did--- he just walked around and around singing "la-la-la" (also new) all the way. What a character. The next time you're at our house, remind me to show you the video of this one. Priceless- minus me laughing hysterically the whole time.

We'll see what tonight brings...always an adventure.

Talk to you all tomorrow!

No comments: