Friday, November 30, 2007

Silly Supper Pictures...




I snapped a few silly pictures of Joshua last evening while we were giggling our way through his supper. I think there may be more of his Macaroni and Beef with Vegetables (how gross does that sound?) on his face than in his belly. But I guess that's how it goes when you're 13 months old...or when you're 29. I'm just about as bad as Joshua is sometimes.


The second picture is what he did when I asked him to show me his tongue. Gotta love it.




In case I don't get a chance to post over the weekend, I want to wish Lindsay and Ian a very safe trip back to this side of the "pond" after spending the last three months in London. They'll return Sunday. I can't wait to be able to chat frequently again without the fear of the phone bill. Linds, I have to tell you, our first 11 minute conversation only cost me $.92! So I'm not nearly as scared for what our most recent 30+ minute one is going to look like now. So welcome home, Jack!








This weekend is an "at home" weekend with no major travel plans. No shortage of things that need to be done, but nothing that requires the packing of overnight bags. So that's a relief. Aunt Libby is going to be making an appearance---- Joshua is ALREADY super excited about that--- on Saturday night while we go to Jason's Morgan Stanley Christmas dinner. I can't wait to see my sister again- two weeks in a row is awesome for us! Otherwise, it should be a pretty low key weekend. I love that! Talk to you all soon!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm sorry about the spacing on that entry. Anyone with tips on how to NOT fight with the computer on the spacing of paragraphs, please let me know. Every once in a while the Blogger site acts up. So I apologize for the difficult read.

Talk to you all soon!