Friday, November 2, 2007

Tubby Time!


Thought you all might enjoy a silly picture from tubby time last night. Cracks me up! This is mostly because he was splashing around like a little fish right before I took the picture, then looked at me with that silly grin and froze for a second for the camera. What a character. I was attempting to capture a picture of the baby burrito once he was in his towel, but quickly realized that it's pretty hard to keep the baby in one spot while not keeping two hands on him. When he's wrapped up like that, he's squirming pretty badly to try to free his arms, so a trip to the ER could have been a distinct possibility if I wasn't careful. So picture taking was out of the question in exchange for safety. Good decision, right? We'll have to enlist daddy's help if we are to catch the burrito for your viewing enjoyment.

Final PSU home game on the schedule for tomorrow. That fall chill has definitely arrived (I saw snow showers on the forecast this morning for late next week)...so we'll be bundled up for sure. You've gotta love Penn State football in the cold.

I realized last evening thanks to Jason that Thanksgiving was three weeks from yesterday. WHAT??? It's not Thanksgiving that worries me- it's Christmas and all of the necessary (and undone) preparations that it requires that are right around the corner. So I'm starting to think about it now. I'm not entirely sure what happened to October, but time is a-flying!

Happy weekend everyone!

1 comment:

BrookesMommy said...

I'd just like to say that MY MAN is the most handsome man in the world :) Love you Joshua - I mean Sven, I mean Aleksi...ask your Mommy about that one!