Friday, March 7, 2008





Here are a few cute pictures from this morning when Joshua and I were coloring. I thought you'd all enjoy the determined look on his face while he studied the crayons. He colored some great pictures this morning and then spent about 10 minutes trying to get the two pieces of paper to stay on the top of the desk where he put them. I got a great chuckle out of watching him problem solve as each of the pages fell to the floor AGAIN!

Not too many big plans for the weekend. And after last weekend's excitement with convention, I'm looking very forward to the mundane chores of laundry, cleaning and grocery shopping. Lots of play time will be squeezed in there as well, I'm sure.

I have to share that yesterday morning, Joshua melted our hearts. I was walking out the door to go to "ork" as he calls it, and asked him to say "bye". He gave a big smile, blew a kiss and said "buh bye". It was cute enough to last me the whole day.

We'll see what new tricks the weekend holds in store. Hope it's a great one for all of you!

No comments: