Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Morning Update- Wednesday

Garbage Truck Obsession! This toy is unbelievable- the front of it goes up and down to crunch down the garbage, and it beeps and talks. It's one of Joshua's definite favorites right now. He came right down the stairs this morning and went right to it!


That smile will get me through the day today- hands down!

Good morning everyone! I thought I'd post a quick update before the rat race gets going in full swing this morning. Joshua and I had a fun morning before work. He's beginning to sleep a little longer in the mornings, which is great because I have a little more time to get ready and have actually been sleeping "in" until 6:00.....GASP! But, we don't have as much play time either, so that's a bit of a downside. But we squeeze as much fun into the two hours before I leave as we possibly can! This morning we played garbage truck and then ran his Elmo sweeper. Odd combo, I know, but that's what he chose. Then we ate some breakfast and drank some milk, after which he started pointing toward the camera on the table and saying "Pap". All I could figure is that he wanted me to take his picture and then show Pap....so that's what I'm doing.

Joshua's hunger strike may be ending. He's been eating horribly over the past week or so with his cold and his teeth coming in...it had this neurotic mommy a little worried. But yesterday was a little better and this morning he wolfed down his cereal and was snacking on some Kix and Puffs when I left for the office. Hopefully he'll fill that little belly up and make up for some lost time.

That's about it from here this morning. Hope you enjoyed the sweet pictures from this morning.

No comments: