Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Aunt Libby's Baby Shower & Other Fun

Eating some lunch with Aunt Rhonda and Stacie

Never far from Aunt Libby's side...particularly when there are presents involved!

I thought I'd share a few pictures from Libby's baby shower over the weekend. Joshua was funny to watch---- he was intent on getting the presents opened. I kept joking that he was probably getting pretty disgusted that there was NOTHING in all of those packages that was for him. Such cruelty.

The pictures below are from some silly time this morning before I left for the office. I have to point out Joshua's new helicopter shirt. When we saw it at the store, it just HAD to come home with us. He kept pointing to his belly this morning and saying "Hel-COPPER" with a big smile. I already can't wait to get home to play with him after work.

Enjoy!


No comments: