Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A song for you...

Joshua and I had a wonderful time at music class last night. He was leading the charge when it was time to sing "No Bears Out Tonight" and was the first to hide behind the "mountain" (a table with a sheet over it). He emerged smiling from ear to ear saying "Here I am Mommy!" It's been so fun to watch him come out of his shell a little bit with this class.

This morning, Joshua entertained me with a very nice rendition of "Two Little Apples" that I managed to catch pictures of at each section (with the motions). I hope you enjoy it...

"Two little apples hanging on a tree..."

"Two little apples smiling at me."


"I shook that tree as hard as I could." (Note the determined look on his face while he shook!)

"Down came the apples. Mmmmmmmmmmm they were good!"

No comments: