Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just another day...


This picture was taken this morning during breakfast. It was before he refused to eat any more Lucky Charms. But after he giggled when I told him to say "boogie" to get him to make this wonderful grin. Goodness I love him.

I don't have much to report today. We've spent our evenings playing Play-Doh and Candy Land without too much incident or reportable quotes to make you smile. It's just been Joshua being Joshua...and that blesses me beyond measure every single day.

I find myself praying incessantly for baby Stellan over the past few days and have noticed many of us referring to him in our blogs. I suppose God provides the grace you need in a situation like the one they're facing, but I can't imagine being as strong and as faithful as Jennifer has been. I can't imagine wrapping my mind around the idea of losing my little boy as she has had to do, and to still be able to see it all as a miracle. I can see getting there eventually, but not in the midst of the ups and downs. But it challenges my faith in a big way.

I'm so thankful to not have much to report here on our behalf. I'll just keep praying for that sweet little boy.

No comments: