Thursday, June 11, 2009

Alert the media......I think we have a name!

For our new baby daughter, who I am feeling kick my tummy as I type this....

Joshua got to choose the name, and he very proudly told the world last evening while on a walk with Darla and Sydney. Evidently he doesn't understand that we usually keep things like names a secret in our family. You know, just to drive Aunt Libby ballistic.

But, while swinging on the swing, I asked Joshua what we should name his baby sister. And he said....

"Flower Garden Picker"


Go ahead and let that one sink in for a moment. It's a doozie, I know.

Flower Garden Picker Dugan. It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?


So there you have it folks. I believe it's settled.

Except that it's SO not.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Interesting...You could call her Posey for short.