Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sweet...


I was finally lucky enough to have a camera in my hand this afternoon to capture one of Lauren's precious little grins. Gone are the days of sitting still and being fixated on her face with the camera in focus to be able to catch one or two of these every single day. Things just aren't that simple around here anymore because of........well, because of this:


This was the afternoon concert that Joshua was performing. The screwdriver in his hand was his microphone, and for no less than 20 minutes, he "sang" (and I use the term loosely) at the top of his lungs. His words were like none I had ever heard of, and perhaps may have been recognizable to someone in a European country somewhere.

Oh how life has changed over the past 9 weeks. But oh how sweet it is.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Joshua and McKenna would make quite a band. She still sings "songs" that are completely foreign to me.
Great post though!