Friday, January 15, 2010

Things I never thought I'd hear...

I've had a list in my planner for a few days of things that have been overheard at our house lately. It started with a quick note jotted down one night after a good chuckle about it. There have been other things to write about in recent days, so the list just stayed in my planner and I would add things as they happened. Honestly, I never imagined them to be spoken from our mouths. But it's comical enough to write down.

"Here Josh...I fixed your defibrilator."

"Stop touching me there!"

"Mommies have those so that they can feed their babies. Nope...you'll never get them."

"Please stop trying to catapult your sister out of her seat."

"Pull your pants up. No really...PULL YOUR PANTS UP!"

"Good job Josh! You only peed in your pants a little bit!"

"No I don't think Bear does pick his nose. And you shouldn't either."

Happy weekend everyone! Nothing too exciting planned at the Dugan household. There's the ever popular cleaning that needs to be done, but that's a song and dance you've heard far too many times. It'll all get done and we'll live to enjoy another week next week. See you then.

No comments: