Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My sippy is your sippy.

Pictures were few and far between this weekend on our trip. I'm afraid there's no good reason for it, either. But I did manage to snap one of the girls as they were sharing their sippy cups with each other--- Lauren had swiped Brooke's cup of water from her hands, and Brooke (being the sweet girl that she is) just sat down nicely beside her and began to drink from Lauren's cup. I guess one cup of water is just as good as the next.


And one more of our little mischief maker in action. She loved taking all of the books out of the basket. Lauren is much less of a reading fan than Joshua was at this same age---- and not for a lack of trying on our part. We read every night after baths just like Joshua and I did, but Lauren is more impatient and seems to be more interested in touching the pages and chewing the book than she is about reading it (or sometimes she'd rather be monkeying herself down from my lap or climbing up over my shoulder to touch the ladybugs on the wall). I've started getting some of the texture books for her so that she can be entertained by touching the pages while we're reading. Between that and the Sandra Boynton classics, we're getting at least a few books read to her each night.

Happy Tuesday all!

No comments: