Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mara and Kinley's Special Day


For a week, I have been attempting to upload the rest of the photos from Mara and Kinley's dedication last Sunday.  They are still being temperamental.  So this is the best I can do.

After a whole lot of preparation, we were thrilled to stand with our good friends, in front of our families and church friends, and promise to raise these girls to know and love their Father in Heaven.  To have done so with Emily and Earl and their family was such a blessing.  And although Kinley and Mara won't remember their special day in church, I know we always will.

After church, we hosted a lunch for our families.  I don't know if Emily and I will be opening a catering business any time soon....OK, I'm pretty sure we won't...but we managed to pull it off.  And I don't think anyone left hungry.  The kids ran crazy in the gym, playing basketball and having a great time while the adults talked.

Here are a few more pictures...






 


No comments: