Tuesday, April 24, 2012

There's an app for that.

Good news...Blogger has an iphone app! And this is my maiden voyage in mobile blogging. Since I am mobile more than I am stationary these days maybe this will work out well. I am just amazed at how I am literally able to do just about anything with this little square in my hand. From staying in touch with friends on Facebook, counting points and scanning barcodes to work on losing this baby weight, to obsessing over crafts and recopes on Pinterest- all I need is my phone. I can check State Farm email, read blogs that I love and scan foods for hidden peanuts for Joshua. I read devotions and the Bible, and thanks to my Uncle Jerry and Aunt Carol I even watched their church service live in Texas last Saturday afternoon. All on the phone.

And so, today, I bring you a picture of Lauren. Joshua has decided that he is too cool to participate in any photo shoots the past few weeks. We go through these phases from time to time.

Let's cross our fingers and hope this works!

No comments: