Friday, January 4, 2008

Bilingual...

I don't have any new photos to share today, but I'll do my best to catch the little guy doing something adorable this weekend for a Monday update. I did want to share that Joshua apparently has picked up another language in addition to the Russian that he has been speaking for the past few months. Yesterday he started picking up French.

Let me explain. One of his most favorite stories is called "I Love You Stinky Face". One of the pages in there has the mama telling her little boy that if he was a green alien from Mars, she'd love him and pack him a lunch of bugs and spiders and the best creatures he's ever had. And she attaches a note that says, "I love you little greenie. Bon Appetit." Well, yesterday he started saying "teet" after you say "Bon Appetit". It's very cute and he's very proud of himself.

So our son is bilingual. The sad part is that neither one of the languages he knows is English!

Happy Weekend everyone!!

No comments: