Thursday, January 24, 2008

I've got my "Mama" back!



These were just a few silly pictures from this morning before work. I especially like the last one- he was coming after the camera!
Joshua's "mama" has come back! Yay! He was also very affectionate this morning before I left for work. He kept pulling on my pant leg and saying "mama". I'd pick him up and then he'd give me a hug and a very wet kiss and then want to be put down. This must have happened 10 times.
He also desperately wanted his "da" this morning, but unfortunately Jason had left for the office before Joshua was awake. He kept pointing upstairs and saying "da" as if to say, "Come on Dad...where are you? You're always a little behind me in getting ready for the day." I think he'll be very happy to see Jason tonight after work.
Affection seems to be the theme these past few days. Last night, Joshua spent a lot of time hugging Watson. This was new to us, but very cute. Watson is a pretty good sport about the whole thing, but he was happy to escape when Joshua was done with him. At one point, Joshua started "petting" Watson pretty hard---- OK, he was swatting at him---- and we told him to tell Watson he was sorry. So he laid his little head on Watson's back and hugged him. So apparently this "sorry" thing is catching on.
That's it for today...more soon.

1 comment:

BrookesMommy said...

My Dearest Little Man,
Just wanted to tell you that YOU HAVE TO BE THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!

Can't wait to see you in a few hours...hoping to have a few good giggle fests tonight!