Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hat!


Last evening as Darla and I were doing some much needed catching up on the phone, Jason returned from an emergency grocery run. We were out of American cheese--- a cardinal sin in our house by Joshua's standards. He had worn a hat, and when Jason came home, Joshua started to point and say "hat". So Jason gave it to him to play with. As you'll see above, this was the result. Very cute.

The snow is a-flyin in central PA this morning. I managed to get in to the office to do some clean up and planning for the rest of the week. My suspicion is that I'll be home with Joshua this afternoon and again all day tomorrow given the weather predictions. What is falling as snow now is expected to be sleet, freezing rain and ice through the night and into tomorrow. Sounds like a snow day to me. Quite disappointing is the visit with Lindsay that is likely to need rescheduling, which neither of us will be happy about. But we're not taking any chances with her!

The good news for loyal blog readers is that if Mommy and Joshua are home together for a day and a half, there are likely to be some good pictures to share. So I'll get working on that and see what I can come up with.

Happy snow to all of you!

No comments: