Monday, May 19, 2008

Silly Pictures...





I had a chance to snap a few silly pictures of Joshua throughout the course of the weekend. With the crummy weather we've been having, we were stuck inside most of the time. Joshua had a special Daddy day on Saturday while I was celebrating all things pink with Karen at her baby shower. Never in my life have I seen so many pink and purple things---- it was unbelievable. Baby Delaney should be the best dressed little girl there ever was (something tells me that my little neice Brooke is going to be in the running, too!).

The potty sang again last evening. Joshua was in the midst of his bath when he all of a sudden stood up, pointed to the potty and said "POOP!" So, onto the potty we went. He seems to be confused about the difference between #1 and #2, so he ended up peeing on the potty, we said "YAY!" together and Daddy came upstairs to congratulation our little buddy. It's all luck and timing I think, but we'll keep working at it. I'm not getting too excited yet.

Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: