Sunday, September 21, 2008

"Hello State Farm..."



Joshua and I had a short visit to the office on Friday morning after his breakfast date with Mark (aka Kiwanis meeting). Every visit to Mommy's office is like a tornado...he has to touch everything, move it to a different spot, and then run around it like a May pole. But he seems to have fun, and I think Julie and Bonnie enjoy the diversion from the everyday stuff we do. Julie snapped these few pictures of him. I just love the one at the door---- I was outside at the car getting something for him and he was anxiously awaiting my return. The one with the phone is pretty funny (although not overly flattering). He was picking up Julie's phone and saying "Hello...State Farm". Maybe the fourth generation State Farm agent in our family? Who knows...

No comments: