Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Friday!

"On your mark....get set....GO!"

We had some silly play time this morning before I headed off to work. "On your mark....get set....GO!" was Joshua's game of choice. He says that and then runs full speed into me while I sit on the living room floor, giggling all the way.

It was night #4 of complete sleep. I'm starting to actually feel rested. Amazing.

The Jeep is officially packed "to the hilt". I'm not sure I ever really new what that meant until last night when we reached that status with the Jeep. Joshua's car seat had to be rearranged in order to get all the goods into the vehicle. I'm pretty sure that we've secured anything that could fly into him and hurt him...but good grief do we ever have a pile of stuff to take for this tailgate. Food for an army. Tables. Tent. Chairs. Blankets. Beer. Beer. Beer. Washer toss game. Cooler. We even outfitted the antennae with a PSU flag for spirit. Let's hope for blue, sunshiny skies tomorrow for a great day in Happy Valley. Fight on State!

Looking very forward to arriving in Lewistown to see Brooke and Libby and the clan from Massachusetts. Should be a super fun weekend. Stand by for pictures on Monday.


No comments: