Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mommy made the tree!

I made it. I got a mention this morning when I asked Joshua what he'd like to be thankful for today. If I'm being 100% truthful, he said, "Daddy and Mommy". I told him that Daddy already had a leaf on his thankful tree, so he said "OK, then Mommy". And so, my orange leaf was proudly glued to the tree this morning before I left for my meeting. I feel so relieved.

We had a few special leftover Trick or Treaters at our house last night. It was so much fun to see a beautiful princess Jessica and a very adorable Elmo Alexis. The stomach bug hit their house last week, so we had reserved some treats just for them to come and pick up. Joshua really seemed to have fun with them and was quite the talker, giving Tracy a very detailed show and tell of just about everything in our house. It's feast or famine with him...he's either glued to our legs and silent or jabbering away without even slowing down. There's not much middle ground.

I'll work on some pictures tonight if the opportunity presents itself.

1 comment:

Lindsay, Ian and Lila said...

Congrats on making the tree Meg! I knew he would remember you, it was just a matter of time :) I am glad he mentioned you before Watson- although that would have been funny.