Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Voting...

I have a few quick little updates here but haven't managed pictures today yet. I'll have to see what I can come up with this evening or tomorrow.

Yesterday's cutest moment came at the polling place when we went to vote. Joshua was up early, so we thought we'd go right away in the morning in case it was super crowded. I figured there weren't going to be too many people in Milton who wanted to cast their vote at 7:30...so we gave it a shot. I was in line, with Joshua right behind me and Jason behind him. We had a few people in front of us. So, after I signed in and got my little electronic voting card, Joshua put his little nose up over the edge of the table and said, as sweet as could be, "I want vote please." I thought the election workers were going to flip. So he helped me to vote and then wore his "Future Voter" sticker the rest of the day with great pride. Where in the world would he have come up with that?

I should probably update you about the Thankful tree as well. Yesterday's leaf was for "Aunt Libby" and this morning was for "Uncle Zig". I think it's quite funny that everyone EXCEPT Mommy is getting a mention in the list of things for which our little man is thankful. I keep holding out hope that I'll get glued to the tree eventually. I'll do my best to exercise some patience, but we all know that's not my best quality.

No comments: