Monday, February 2, 2009

2:37 AM

At 2:37 am I heard Joshua saying, "Mommy......Mommy........Mooooooooooommmmmmmy?" over the monitor. And I knew there was no way that he was going back to sleep on his own. So rather than wait for the tears and drama to begin, I went over to his room and sat down on the floor next to his bed. And that's when he told me what he called me over there for.

Joshua: "Mommy, when I learn to pee and poop in the potty and we go to Disney World, I want to see the Little Einsteins too."

Me: "OK. It's time to go to sleep now."

And then he rolled over, closed his eyes and hugged Bear. He was snoring in about 2 minutes. Evidently that couldn't wait until daybreak.

1 comment:

BrookesMommy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I love him!