Friday, February 6, 2009

On my mind...

To me, the best part of blogging is being able to share exactly what's on my mind when the mood strikes me. And I love to read everyone else's thoughts as well. There's something very raw and real (and should I say, therapeutic) about being able to write down exactly what you're thinking about. So today, what's on my mind are these pictures. Of little teeny tiny Joshua. Since I only learned about blogging and got started when Joshua was almost a year old, there are all of these treasures of pictures from the first few days and weeks with him. And goodness do I love to reminisce with them. So, for me...at least right now...this is what's on my mind today. Enjoy our little buddy when he was.....well.....little.





And in one funny Joshua story from last night, we were doing stickers in this animal sticker book, and Joshua successfully pointed out to me (unprovoked, I might add) a camel and a chameleon. Because when you're 2 and you live in central Pennsylvania, you should definitely be able to spot a chameleon. My goodness.

1 comment:

BrookesMommy said...

I bought that Little Monkey suit - and it was always too short! Dang it! Josh was always so blasted long!

Seems like only a few minutes ago that Josh was so small...

I love him!