Monday, February 16, 2009

Recovery...


A few quick pictures of our little buddy all recovered, smiling and weed-wacking. I sure do love seeing him healthy and happy instead of the view I had Thursday night.

This was a before shot on Thursday night. Jason and Joshua were wrestling around and I was busy snapping pictures (what else would I do?). It's amazing that it went from this to the far other extreme in a matter of hours. I have an awesome picture of him hanging upside down that for some reason, my camera and my computer do not wish for you to see right now. Maybe tomorrow.
I'm noticing from so many blog entries right now that so many of our little kiddos aren't feeling the best right now. Here's to hoping they're all much better very soon. And if yours isn't sick...count your blessings. It's no fun for anyone.
More to come this week. Now that I've dug out from being out of the office on Friday and everyone is officially paid, I should be able to squeeze in a post each day. Don't hold your breath, but I'll do my best.
Happy Monday everyone. I'm off to music class with my favorite singing partner. We'll see how we do...



No comments: