Tuesday, March 3, 2009

You know you're a mother of a boy when...

This ought to be good, huh? Brace yourself. This isn't a pretty (or even socially polite) post.

You know you're a mother of a 100% (maybe more) BOY when he is running around the house saying, "Look Daddy! Look what I got!" Jason quickly checked to see, and Joshua said, while holding up his finger in front of Jason's unsuspecting face, "Look......it's snot!"

Ewwwwwwwwwwww.

I'm betting the pretty little girls we read about and write about wouldn't ever pull such a stunt. But my son...the love of my life...he felt it necessary to share all of his joy with us last evening.

Oh how I love little boys.

In other (less gross) updates. Baby Dugan is now, at least according to BabyCenter, one inch long and the size of a large grape. I'm 9 weeks today. Feeling better and better each day as long as I don't let myself get hungry. Sadly, it's only 11:30 and I've eaten most of my lunch already. But we do what we must to get through. At least the green twinge to my skin seems to be dissipating. And for that I am grateful...beyond grateful.

No comments: