Sunday, November 9, 2014

Once a week...

So, the way I see it, if I get at least one blog post per week posted, I will be doing about 10 times better than I have over the course of the past year. I should also manage to keep those who read this little gem of daily literature from thinking I am deceased. (Hi Rebecca!)  And this should be manageable because I find myself with my phone in my hands rocking a certain two year old to sleep every night at this time. Although I complain sometimes about this nightly ritual, I am ever so aware of the fact that these days are coming to an abrupt halt really soon. And I will miss it so much. 

So here are a few shota from my phone from the last few days. I have to admit that this first one makes my Penn State heart do a few leaps of joy. Joshua decided to graffiti our driveway a few days ago...with all PSU phrases. I especially love the "Penn State Forever- roar lions roar" part. I promise to save this because it will make a great human interest story when he goes there and gets his first collegiate start someday. I am only a little bit kidding. 




Things at the office have been a bit of a challenge from a scheduling perspective lately so I didn't manage to figure out groceries during the week. Even doing my online order at Weis and scheduling pickup on Friday didn't even work. So the girls and I took off on Saturday morning to do our shopping. It was a big list. And I am now even more certain that it is worth the $4.95 to have the nice girls at Weis do the shopping for me and just pick it up in the drive through lane. I live. I learn.

Please make note of the outfit Mara insisted on wearing to go to Wal Mart. Oh yes she did wear it in the store. 


After the PSU win on Saturday (not a pretty win, but a win nonetheless) we celebrated by taking our babies on a walk. I dont know what was in Mara's bag but she swore that she needed it around her neck. 




We enjoyed church this morning and then made a special trip to Grandma and Grandpa's this afternoon to see their two new puppies!  They were so sweet!  The kids loved playing with them and they both curled up in my lap and fell asleep. They are beagle/lab mixes, one boy and one girl.  Puppy energy is a far cry from life with our Watson- who can't hear, can't see, and at 15 years old, gets off the couch only to go out three times a day. 


Crazy week upcoming, but we're ready!  Happy Monday everyone!




No comments: